With fuels bills increasing more and more A Green & Son can install and upgrade your heating system to an eco-friendly heat pump system cutting bills up to around 50 percent or more without the need to burn fossil fuels such as gas and oil!
Heat Pump technology should always be considered for any new build project and a very worthwhile investment for any existing property that is well insulated.
Against the backdrop of rising Global energy demands and falling oil reserves, energy prices are rising. Electricity prices have risen at a rate of about 10 percent per year since 2005 and are expected to keep rising at a similar rate over the next few years. Gas prices have risen even faster!
It is straightforward to install an Air Source Heat Pump, We simply need an external area to site the heat pump and a suitable place inside your home to place storage and buffer tanks. Your old boiler will not be needed when our installation is complete however you can keep as an alternative heat source should you wish.
Benefits of an Air to Water Heat Pump Installation
- Less electricity consumption compared to standard electric heating
- Potential to lower your property’s carbon emissions
- Requires little maintenance
- Lower fuel bills
- Extra income through to the Government Renewable Heat Incentive
- Provides both heating and hot water
- Easy installation
- No Gas or Oil Supply required
- Low Maintenance
- Reports suggest installing a heat pump will add up to 10% to the value of your house